From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:58:01 -0500
Sometimes figuring out what the name is is hard.  Find a few sellers that
run shops on bricklink and spend the time to browse everything they have to
sell. You may just find the part that you are interested in. Then you can
look a all the sellers that sell that part.

Eric P

--
KK4MWM (Ham Radio)
About Me <http://about.me/ericpalmer>