Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:32:50 -0400
From:
Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
To: Anant Narayanan <[log in to unmask]>
Nari,

Certainly, not.  Any feature of the EV3 software is okay, and data logging
sounds like an excellent tool.

I disagree with the statement: "The implied and express prohibitions of the
past (Labview) have (unintentionally?) been swept away..."

If you only meant that there are now more easy-to-use functions in newer,
allowable software tools, then I misunderstood.

Steve

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to