Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:58:33 -0500
From: Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
TEAM INFORMATION SHEET

Please remember your team information sheets for the VA-DC Championship tournament.

The team should take 1 copy of the information sheet into each judging room – Core Values, Project and Robot Design.   Take a minimum of 4 printed copies to tournament. Team Information sheets are used to help judges remember teams.

Creating a Team Information Sheet

1         Download the template at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.firstlegoleague.org_sites_default_files_TeamInfoSheet-2Dfixed-2D12-2D2-2D11.pdf&d=CwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=TRGfxRksYVArv-Y1w_yJJEX2K02Nf45YkyTIRuLxQDY&s=_s0S-PXVNe0bNAX4NL24jAQXpHBj_Xh63477WiucNJY&e= .

2         Open in Adobe Acrobat.  DO NOT edit in the browser, it will not let you insert an image.

3         Edit the template

4         Print 4 copies for the tournament.  You will need one for each judging room and one for registration.

Troubleshooting – Can’t add a picture

Open the pdf file in Adobe Acrobat, not your browser, and click the picture area.  This will allow you to select a picture.

COACH’S MOBILE NUMBER

At check-in, please ensure you have a team contact phone number on file. We need the number to contact you if your team does really well in a judging room and is extended a callback invitation to present Sunday. With this size tournament, we have multiple judging rooms for each area. We take the top teams from each room and have them present to one set of judges. We are doing callbacks for Project and Robot Design. Core Values will be roaming judges and pit visits. Callbacks for Division II can run late, it could be as late as 10:00 PM.

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor