Sender:
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 09:34:36 -0400
From:
Rick Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Denyse M. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>

Based on the photos, the table is way too small. Smaller than what was
previously described in the forum. It would be a lot of trimming.

My suggestion, if you do not use wall following or backing up into the
walls, you can use any hard floor surface. Our first two years we placed
it on the hard wood floors and used spare 2x4s as temp walls if needed.

Rick Fontanilla

On 2014-10-09 09:27, Denyse M. Carroll wrote:

> OK. Just sharing that the forums did say that the mats this year maybe slightly larger then the tables. The fix is to trim the northern part of the mat (not were base is located).
>
> How much larger is this to your table?
>
> K12 STEM Education Coordinator
> SPARK, the Education Foundation for Prince William County Public Schools
> 703.791.7521
>
> -------------------------
>
> FROM: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
> SENT: Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:23 AM
> TO: [log in to unmask]
> SUBJECT: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Need table mat advise in a hurry... thanks!
>
> If there is any way possible, I would not use this table.
> On Oct 9, 2014 9:22 AM, "Poole, Aeronia" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> My school carpenter built the specs I downloaded for a stow-away foam table but it looks like the specs are off. Is this too much to trim? I do not want the team to practice to the wrong distances from the base. Shall I have him rebuild at this juncture, or does someone have a spare table they can get to me asap (Northwest DC 20016)? I won't panic until I forward these images to my Director today.
>>
>> Mrs. Poole
>>
>> MS Tech Lab

Links:
------