Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2019 13:05:40 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jeff Borek <[log in to unmask]>
Jumping the gun but in case anyone else is having the same thoughts...in short does the team get points for the White Unit that starts on the board in scoring position (as long as it doesn't get moved out during the game)?  I think I must be missing something but not sure what.

Specifically, it looks like a team would start off with 15 points (plus 5 if "Small"), since there is a white unit in the white circle, due to the

LOCATION scoring criteria in mission 12: 10 for 1 White Unit
HEIGHT scoring criteria in mission 12: 5 for 1 Level high White Unit
Small Inspection Area: 5 points for scoring points in Mission 12

In addition, I'd almost argue that the LOCATION criteria would mean that the team would get 10 points per every circle on the board (other than the blue circle) but the score sheet seems clear that it is the Number of circles with a color-matching unit.