From:
Tom Spalthoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Spalthoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:46:18 -0400
Hi - I just wanted to update folks on this list as to what has happened
since I first sent this note.

After getting some very good advice on how to structure things for a larger
group with only a single team competing, in the true spirit of "Friendly
Competition," no fewer than 4 people stepped forward to offer us an "extra"
registration they had!  What a godsend this was for us as we were really
disappointed about not having a second team.

I never dreamed it would play out so well, and am proud to be a part of such
an awesome community.

Thanks again, everyone, and kudos to the Michele and Claire at the Highland
School in Warrenton for their help!

--Tom