From:
Patricia Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:24:00 +0000

The Legotopians would like to thank all the volunteers from the Richmond- Benedictine tournament for making us feel welcome and for running such a great tournament.  We normally compete in Stafford, but were unable to this year because of scheduling conflicts.  The Benedictine tournament was well organized, schedule ran on time until the very end and the volunteers were friendly and helpful.  Our Ambassador- Will Kav was excellent.  The team truly enjoyed the day and with 1/3 of the team being rookies (whose parents also came) this was a great introduction to FLL competition.  We enjoyed meeting the other teams and sharing ideas and trinkets.   Good luck to all the teams.

Patty Kramer
Coach of Legotopians
Stafford, VA