From:
Lucille Nottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucille Nottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2019 08:02:23 -0500
I am trying to find the specific rules for posters and or displays. I also
understood from the judges session at the state tournament that next year,
teams would be required to have something for project, core values, and
robot design. Can someone direct me to this information? For example, it
the team wanted to use a flannel board instead of a poster, is that
allowed? Thanks!

--

*Lucy Nottingham*

*Fourth Grade Teacher*

*Hillsville Elementary School*

Psalm 127: 3 Don't you see that children are God's best gift? MSG