Sender:
From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:39:42 -0500
If I could, I'd like to piggyback on Ann's email and also say thank you to Nancy and all of the great volunteers that were at LC Bird yesterday.  It was an extremely well run tournament and fun from start to finish.  Also, I'd like to say congrats to all of the teams that were there and competed hard.  FLL's Core Values were shown in abundance And a special congratulations to the Division 1 and 2 Champions, The 4 Musketeers and The Rainbow Cows.

Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, The Crestwood Monarchs.