From:
"Mark C. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark C. Jones
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:55:44 -0500
We are holding a mini "competition" within our school district.  We plan on having each of our schools meet sometime in the late spring and compete against each other just like they would at a regional competition. It allows us to use multiple teams within a school, and allow the younger kids to compete against some of the older kids (meaning they're kids that have already gone to competition).  Since we are doing it late in the spring, the current challenge will be released so we can use it.  There is no cost involved, other than a few small prizes/trophies,  and it will hopefully give our kids that will compete next year a taste of what to expect.

This is the plan at least....we talked about it in the fall....but it has yet to be finalized...

Mark C Jones

Technology Education Teacher

First Lego League Coach

Hidden Valley Middle School