Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 23:20:52 -0500
From:
Jon & Brenda Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

We, too, have a LEGO table we will give away. You must be willing to
drive to Gloucester Courthouse (13 miles north of Yorktown or 50
miles east of Richmond) to get it. It is a solidly built table only
used one season. First come, first served.

Brenda Thompson

P.A.A.W. Power (2007)
Mission: PLAUSIBLE (2006)
Oyster Shuckers (2005)