From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 04:05:55 -0500
I would like to second this!  This was the first time our kids had ever been
involved with anything like this and they had a ton of fun and learned so
much.  Every single person we talked with was encouraging and enthusiastic,
and went out of their way to make our kids feel like they belonged.  Not to
mention, how impressed I was at how well organized and on time all the
events were.  Thank you so much for all your hard work!  We could not
appreciate it more!

Amy Nichols
Master Disaster Falcons