From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:03:48 -0700
Thanks Sonya. We did run across this question and found the link on the USfirst website.

Even after following Step 3, there will be 5/16" (inch) gap in ease-west direction and about 1/4" (inch) in the North end of the table wall. With this configuration for Two table configuration red ends of the Bridge will line up on the North side of the boder wall.

NOVA Regional Assistance:

I will need some assistance for assembly of ten (10) Mission Models.  This mission models will be used primarily for the NOVA regional at Rocky Run  on Nov. 7 and probably at Thomas Jefferson (Nov. 15). If any teams in the Northern Virginia would like to help send me a separate e-mail at [log in to unmask] with your team number and Coach contact number.  I can assign max two per team and on first come basis. Adult supervision is required during the assembly. It should not take over tow to three hours per set.

I cannot answer any questions about the NOVA or DC regional and team assignments. Team placements to this regional will be done by the State officials.

Thanks.

Desh Deshmukh
Coach: GiRo Transporters
Fairfax, Virginia