Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:29:13 -0400
From:
Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>
To: Matthew Cuba <[log in to unmask]>
In the past we have used Café Press and also Printfection, both online.  You don't have a lot of help doing it online and sometimes the color of the T-shirts isn't exactly how it looks on the computer.  My son is good with the computer so doing it online worked for us.  I will say that the turn around time is pretty fast, about a week or less.

Although NOT required, we had team buttons made too.  We used Café Press the first few years, but then they got too expensive.  Last year we used Affordable Buttons and I was very pleased with quality and service.  You can put your artwork on all kinds of things at Café Press, which can make nice gifts for helpers, team members, etc.  I'm not seeing as may teams giving out buttons probably because it is getting too expensive.  Typically you see these more at State or World, not at Regionals so much.

Cari Norton
FLL Team 12