From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:04:41 -0500
Nope.
     Except personally.  I have my body wars mat, which was great when I
took it around and showed other schools what we were doing and what the
competition was like.  Nothing explains FLL as easily as a mat and one or
two models.  I didn't have to move our working mat or fear losing pieces
from this year's robot game in the move.
        We also considered turning the old mats around and recreating this
year's mat- lines and missions areas- for students to take home an work on.
It wouldn't have any pieces, but could be used to judge distance and allow
them to work on it other than meeting times.  I admit we never got around
to being that industrious this year :) Maybe next year.
Regards,
Brandy