Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 May 2018 13:26:35 -0700
FLL Teams,

On May 19th, from 9 am - 3 pm, Jefferson Lab in Newport News will be having an Open House.  The website for the Open House is https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.jlab.org_openhouse&d=DwICaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=Qbiat9etWKd3EvC5GF9_MO7kfEPDz0xi25AnQnQUTFc&s=esUb-TD5bwpiOTANKAASgNVLgyNvzXBvbTGnBsZhjWU&e=.  This event is free and open to the public and always a really great time with lots of fun and interesting things to see.

As a part of the Open House, Jefferson Lab would like some FLL teams to demo their robots.  There's already one team signed up to help but they would be interested in a few more if there were teams that wanted to help (and see Open House while they're out there of course!).  There will be a table with the Hydrodynamics field set there to use so all teams would need to bring would be their robot.

If your team is interested in helping, let me know and I can put you in contact with the organizer for the FLL area.

Thanks, and even if your team is not interested in doing any demos, please consider coming out to enjoy the day.

Karen