From:
Donna Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:07:18 -0400
I prefer the battery pack.  If you make sure that the socket for the charger
is exposed, you can recharge the battery without removing any parts from the
robot.

One thing to watch is that the rechargeable battery sticks out a little over
a quarter inch on the bottom of the brick, making it thicker.  All of the
robot building instructions I have seen are for the brick with AA batteries.
 They don't quite work with the battery pack in.

If you use the rechargeable battery, be sure to charge it up between
meetings so that you start each meeting with it fully charged.

Donna

--
Donna L. Cornwell
Global InfoTek, Inc.