Sender:
From:
Kristin Clemons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:36:02 -0500
This Saturday we are having an FTC competition at the Arthur Ashe Center in
Richmond and need several of FLL and Jr FLL teams to come and demo their
robots for us in Team Corner.

We know it is short notice, but we are really hoping your teams will be able
to come out. There will be an FLL table set up, and lots going on for the
kids to see. To make it easier on the kids we will have two shifts, 9-12 &
12-3. Please let me know as soon as possible if your teams will be able to
make it. I can be contacted at [log in to unmask]