Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:15:17 -0400
From: VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
[I've thought they were tomatoes, and I've seen them called apples,
but beets is a new one--good choice.  BTW, fllrobotgame hasn't
responded to my question about that...but he might have missed it
while thinking about the rest of the question!]

Each of the two crates of produce is a multi-part model and is
considered a single unit of groceries, worth 2 points.
See the Field Setup, "There are twelve units of groceries: Ten in
Base, and two specific ones in the yellow truck," and also Game Update
7.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor