From:
Rama Cheruvu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rama Cheruvu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 20:06:40 -0400
We had a fabulous regional tournament at Eagle Ridge MS, Ashhburn today. It was well
organized and the teams had good time. My team participated in Division II
tournamentvand we did very well. My team won 2 first place awards in Project and robot
performance. We scored highest score robot game. Also, we scored high in core values
(30.5/36), 32/36 in robot design, 37/40 in project  and yet we failed to secure spot in state
championship. I spoke to Mark Vanderlyn and he explained me that there are other
parameters that play part in qualifying for state such as better score in core values. I would
like to hear from you all to see what's your experience in this situation just for my
undestanding. My team had lot of fun and they are very happy to win 2 awards.

Thanks

-- Rama
Coach Insanum Cerebrum Team