Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:29:07 -0500
From: Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

The Rocktown Robotics FRC team is collecting LEGOs to go to a brand new
school, still under construction, in Honduras!  There are no FLL teams in
Honduras, and we want to plant some FIRST seeds there!  We are hoping this
will grow into a long-term partnership in which we can continue to support
education efforts there and maybe even help facilitate a FIRST LEGO League
team there one day!

If you have some extra LEGOs that you can part with, or if you are getting
rid of your mission models from the season, will you please consider
donating them to our cause?  Our plane is leaving THIS THURSDAY morning, so
we would have to pick them up by Wednesday.  We would be happy to pick them
up from anywhere in the Harrisonburg area, and we can try to help with
shipping or transportation if you live further away.  If you donate some
LEGOs, please send us a picture, logo, flyer, or something from your team
so we can thank you and have you represented!

If you can't make it this round, we would still be happy to accept your
donations, as we foresee this being a long-term partnership.  This is just
the first round!

If you have any questions or would like to pitch in, please email us!  The
Brick Dawgs and the Rocktown Robotics FIRST teams thank you for your help!

Many thanks and happy holidays to everyone!
Sonya