From:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:22:54 -0400
Ok thanks. On re-reading I think I get both your points.  I guess I was
looking for more of a challenge here - seems like this a pretty wimpy
mission- all you basically have to do is push down to release the wheel
which is just outside of base (and make sure you didn't put anything in the
way of its travel beforehand).