From:
Cathleen Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cathleen Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:45:33 -0800
Hi All,

We have another last minute question about the cargo plane.  If the ambulance and the supply truck are moved to the yellow region and are blocking the way of the cargo plane when it descends such that it stops just outside of the yellow region, would full points for the cargo plane be awarded as well as clear runway points?  I know that I have seen comments that if the tension on the string is such that the plane does not make it to the yellow region and stops on the runway that it would be moved to the yellow region and clear runway points would be awarded in that situation.  I wasn't sure if the same rule would apply if there are mission models blocking the path of the plane (even if they are in an expected point area like the yellow region).

On that same note, if the missions are reversed and the cargo plane is triggered first before the ambulance and supply truck are delivered to the yellow region, would the plane be moved all the way into the yellow region by the ref or should the team plan for different placements of the plane for the rest of the duration (right inside the yellow region, pushed all the way to the back in the light blue region, etc).

Cathleen
Lunsford Lego Lions - #4157