From:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:12:27 -0500
This is a great example of a case where you can teach your team about the
process of making educated engineering decisions. In industry, we call the
process of making decisions like this a "trade study". Please try to
incorporate this as a powerful learning experience.

http://firstlegoleague.org/mission/corevalues

   - We are a team.
   - *We do the work to find solutions with guidance from our coaches and
   mentors*.
   - We know our coaches and mentors don't have all the answers; *we learn
   together*.
   - We honor the spirit of friendly competition.
   - *What we discover is more important than what we win*.
   - We share our experiences with others.
   - We display Gracious
Professionalism<http://www.usfirst.org/aboutus/gracious-professionalism>
   ® and Coopertition® in everything we do.
   - We have FUN!

Best of Luck!
Bill