From:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:31:53 -0400
Glue is *not* allowed in FIRST LEGO League per rule #4

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Challenge/SeniorSolutions/FLL2012SENIORSOLUTIONSChallengeAnchors.pdf

*4 – EQUIPMENT*

   - EVERYTHING you use in the competition area directly or indirectly for
   strategy (mission-related goals) must be made entirely of LEGO-manufactured
   elements in original factory condition. Stickers are not allowed, except
   LEGO stickers, applied per LEGO instructions. Paint, tape, glue, oil,
   zip-ties, etc. are not allowed.

o Exception 1: You may reference a paper list to keep track of robot
programs.
o Exception 2: LEGO string and tubing may be cut to length.
o Exception 3: Marker may be used only in hidden areas, for ownership
identification.
o Exception 4: Carts, trays, and boxes may be used for hand-transport and
storage, off the table only.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, there LEGO does not manufacture glue. I
called LEGO Education to confirm and they were not aware of LEGO ever
manufacturing glue.

Best of Luck,
Bill