Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:02:09 -0500
From:
"Kaperick, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Great big dittoes from the St. Edward-Epiphany Eagles!  This was our
third year at the Maggie Walker tournament and everything ran just as
smoothly as it always does.  Our mostly rookie team had a blast and I'm
sure will be back next year.  Catherine W. was also our guide and was 5
minutes ahead of us every step of the way.  The judges were very
enthusiastic with great feedback and really pulled the kids into the
process.  Thanks for everything and congratulations to all for an
excellent tournament!

                Joe Kaperick

                St. Edward-Epiphany Eagles (#6015)