Sender:
From:
"Centner, Mary [USA]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:37:07 +0000
This group could be considered a collaboration forum, but some people might prefer a different format. In that spirit, the Northern VA FLL Coaches & Mentors<https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLLNoVA/><https://www.facebook.com/groups/294346310672187/tinyMCE-plugin-paste/pasteword.htm#> group has been created on Facebook. Please visit the following link and click "Join Group."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLLNoVA/

See you soon!

teri :)

Coach, Team 7909