From:
Gail Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 11:52:21 -0400
Vonda,
I am hosting a summer camp for beginners in FTC.

If you would like to share this with your kids, we are not too far away:
http://iliterobotics.org/community/summer-camp/

Professor Drake
Battlefield High School
Information Technology and Programming Faculty

ILITE Robotics Coach, FRC Team 1885, FTC, Seaperch, SKY Robotics, Cyber Patriot
US FIRST FLL  and IROC Tournament Director

(571) 261-4726
ILITERobotics.org

>>> Vonda Brown <[log in to unmask]> 5/6/2014 10:37 AM >>>

Is there anyone who could chat with me for a few moments about moving a team up from FLL to FTC???

THANKS
Vonda

--

Vonda Brown
Instructional Technology Resource Teacher

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the recipient(s) named.
Do not distribute, forward or copy this email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St Joseph Parish/School.
St. Joseph Parish/School is not responsible for any viruses contained in this email and the recipients should scan any attachment(s)