From:
"Salas, Alex" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salas, Alex
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:37:09 -0400
We can lend you one, we are in Hopewell Hgh School.

Let us know.

T. 804 541 6402 ext 247
Hopewell High School
400 South Mesa Drive
Hopewell, VA 23860
(804) 541-6402   phone
(804) 541-6403   fax

On 10/18/10 4:05 PM, "Patrick Angel" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

I am in my fourth year of FLL and our team is in a desperate need of an NXT.  All three of our NXTs died this year.  I have contacted Lego Education and the Tech support people confirmed they all have a dead LCD display.  I have sent all three off to be repaired at no charge.  However, the turn over time is 3 - 4 weeks.  If any team has an extra NXT that we can barrow for the season it would be greatly appreciated by my kids.  I reside in the West Point area and teach in Middlesex.  I will travel to pick-up if one is available.  Hopefully Richmond or Tidewater.

Thank You