From:
Chris Bolster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Bolster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:23:52 -0400
FLL Coaches / Participants,

My 11-year-old son is going into his 3rd season in First Lego League, and was
until recently part of a very successful DC-area group (team GearedUp! in
Ashburn, which competed successfully at the 2014 US Open national tournament
held at LegoLand).

Due to some family commitments, the ~40 minute travel time getting to and from
team meetings has become too difficult logistically for us, so we are seeking other
teams closer to our home in Reston.

Andrew is an experienced team member with a good attitude who would fit easily
into an existing team.  He has competed at high levels, and could make an
immediate contribution. If you know of teams that may be looking to add a
member, I would appreciate your suggestions.  Our primary target area is
Reston/Herndon/Great Falls and adjoining locations.

Many Thanks!

Chris Bolster