Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 16:54:11 -0500
From: Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Lisa (and others who may be interested),

No, the 3 official robot runs do not need to be recorded on the same day.  While there has been some discussion of this early on, the decision was made not to require it because of the variety of situations that a lot of our teams are in.  We didn't want to add any unnecessary requirements or burdens.

As before, we do highly recommend that teams review the resources at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_fll-2Dchallenge_team-2Dresources_tournament-2Dguidelines_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=mK1gUeDjyqBg9IqEC7kjm4iy16NeVt7CEYwFRAHlLzk&s=t8yu6PmUIYTO1G0y6BdJmnxoWutkU94tiyozWy1Nc-0&e=  for more information on how to film your robot matches.

Thanks,
Karen

Karen Berger

VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator

---- On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 19:59:33 -0500 Lisa Flannery <mailto:[log in to unmask]> wrote ----

Hi FLL-ers!  The Watt Bots have a question.  Do all 3 robot video submissions have to be recorded on the same day?  We thought we learned that along the way, but can’t seem to find it in our communications.

Thank you for helping us clarify,

Lisa Flannery
Watt Bots 26957
Midlothian, VA