"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 16:30:24 +0000
VA-DC FLL Coaches,

Any experienced coaches interested in support a "Take Your Child to Work Day" at the Missile Defense Agency?

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 the Missile Defense Agency will host our annual Take Your Child To Work Day.  Our location is Fort Belvoir, VA  22060.  They would like to know if you would be interested in giving a demonstration related to Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.  It would be great if it could be interactive to get the children involved (ages 7 to 18)  and to learn something new.

Please let me know if you're interested and able to attend.

Thanks,

Nick