From:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:44:22 -0400
Hi.  We are the Founders of EV3Lessons (www.ev3lessons.com) and also FLL Team Not the
Droids You Are Looking For (http://www.droidsrobotics.org/about.html).

We are visiting NOVA region this weekend and meeting with several teams in Reston on
Saturday afternoon for an FLL Training and Sharing Session by EV3Lessons. This is for teams
(kids and coaches). We have room for a couple more teams in case you are interested.

Our plan is to get to know each other and build Coopertition across states, share some
programming lessons from our website that might be useful for teams for the Trash Trek
season, and share tips on other parts of FLL.  It is free to everyone.

If you are interested in attending please go to: http://goo.gl/forms/U9k880XX7d
We will send you an email confirming since space is limited.

EV3Lessons.com has many useful resources for your teams in addition to 40 programming
lessons all the way from Beginner through more Advanced Lessons on proportional control,
the gyro sensor, wall following, and more.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. [log in to unmask]