From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:00:56 -0500
As a judge, I want to second what Juliann said about the Tournament.  It
went off so smoothly.  We never felt pressured for time, as teams were
usually where they needed to be ahead of time and willing to go early.
Thank you to Cleo, Darlene and the other judges, referees and volunteers.

I continue to be impressed with parents and coaches and how they handle the
teams in positive and encouraging ways.  And the teams, oh, what can I say!
Such remarkable young people.   I have no doubt, I will be involved with
USFIRST and VIRGINIA FIRST for many years to come.

I want to thank the teams and coaches from the bottom of my heart.  Judging
is an honor and you make it the most fun day of the year for my oldest
daughter Jackie (who is a volunteer) and myself... Yahoo!!!!

Eric F. Palmer
http://VitalJourney.org <http://vitaljourney.org/>  - Blog

  _____