From:
Brian Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:43:29 -0700
Depends on what you mean by competition.  Page 18 states that you can only use one controller in any one match which I take to be a 2:30 minute round.  Same page also states that you can only have 3 motors in the competition area at a time.  So as long as you abid by the rules  for the robot game you should&#39;ve fine.

If you&#39;re question is about the robot design part of the tournament.  That is an interesting question and I don&#39;t know the answer.  Our team has 2 robots that do different missions.  I was just planning to pick one of them for the robot design.