Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:30:02 +0000
From:
Dale Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks for this reassurance, James! We too are a school-based team and don't really start until late Sept after returning from outdoor ed.  We meet 1x week for 40 minutes as an after school class, so we're struggling with time.  The kids are learning a lot and having fun, so it's a complete success, whatever happens at the tournament.

-Dale Glass
NPS Cardinals