Sender:
From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:30:52 -0500
To: Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>
Well the update says:  "The referee depends on the final locations of the penalty roof debris pieces as an accounting system.  Therefore:  If the robot moves a roof debris piece into or out of Lt Blue, the referee will shift it back over the Lt Blue line in the direction it came from".

We also know, as we have heard for years, if it does not say you cannot do someing then you can.  I'm guessing the best thing to do is get a clarification from Scott or Steve.