From:
Kiki Sweigart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kiki Sweigart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:00:35 -0500
THANK YOU THANK YOU and THANK YOU to all for keeping the magic of FLL alive
and something to look forward to. There is something magical that happens
for myself and the parents that attend this grand event. We are transformed
into the "wannabe kids" that could do what all these amazing future
engineers and problem solvers are having so much fun with. Yes it's hard
work and time consuming but so worth it for the smiles and the amount of
personal and team satisfaction that each team gains.
Our FROGBOTICS teams are so blown away when they get to the tournament at
the great scope of creativity and spirited teamwork that is evident from
the youngest to the oldest. They are sad to be moving onto high school next
year but are thrilled with the opportunity to mentor others next year.
CONGRATULATIONS to all and thanks for the opportunity to keep us adults so
intrigued as well!

Kiki

--
*Kiki Sweigart*