Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:21:10 +0000
Congratulations to all the teams who competed this season!  We are so proud of our VA-DC FIRST LEGO League participants for the hard work they have accomplished this season. To our advancing teams, we can’t wait to celebrate all of your accomplishments in Harrisonburg!

We are still looking for Championship Volunteers and would greatly appreciate any time you can give to the cause!

JUDGING:  We need judges and you can help from the comfort of your own home!  Judging will be held virtually on Wed, 12/1 and Thurs 12/2 from either 3:30-7 PM EST or 4:30-8 PM EST.  Volunteers can help out on just one day or both!  If interested, please complete this form and we will reach out to you shortly:  https://forms.gle/EE12DUbcV5oRsYhZ8

  *   This is a great way to offer your expertise and mentorship to inspiring STEM leaders
  *   Team coaches and mentors learn so much about the judging process and how Championship level teams tackled the season challenge
  *   We cannot make this work without the support of our volunteers.  Your expertise and time is a fundamental part of what makes this whole thing possible for kids across Virginia and Washington, D.C.!

ROBOT GAME:  In-person robot game will be happening at Harrisonburg High School on Sat, 12/4 and Sun, 12/5 from approximately 9 – 3:30.  We are looking for referees, Gracious Professionalism judges, score keepers, etc.  Please reach out to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested in helping out!

Virtual High-Fives and Happy Holidays!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director

[signature_1276979759]