Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 22:12:34 +0000
Hi teams!

Would you be interested in meeting with Fairfax County professionals to learn about stream water quality and wastewater management for your team's Hydro Dynamics research project?

If there's enough interest, I'll organize an informational Q&A session with representatives from the Fairfax County Park Authority and other relevant County organizations.  It will probably take place in the early evening, late next week, in the Reston/Herndon area.

Email me at [log in to unmask] by tomorrow evening if your team might be interested in participating.

Thanks.

Kim