Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:41:35 +0000
From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bryanne Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Bryanne

You are in correct in that the only way to purchase the Discover Set right now is through the class pack option.  I know this can be frustrating for community-based organizations.  We have brought that feedback to FIRST, but I will be sure to reiterate the frustration, because your point is valid and I don’t think you are the only organization in this position.

Aside from coupling with another organization, there are not many other options.  I do have a few ideas, but I will connect with you separately off the ListServ.

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director
VA+DC FIRST LEGO League