Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: Shari Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:44:43 -0400
Lord of the Bricks FLL, Jr. FLL & FTC teams are hosting a Robotics Night at Aunt
Sarah's Pancake House on Brook Rd in Glen Allen, VA on Saturday, October 26, 4-
8pm.  We will have a field set up for teams to run practice matches in preparation
for the November tournaments!  It's also a great time to share your project ideas
for all to see!

Come share what you do with the community.  Teams can register on our site at
http://lordofthebricks.wildapricot.org/Default.aspx?
pageId=1614854&eventId=766253&EventViewMode=EventDetails or email us at

Shari
Coach
Lord of the Bricks Robotics