From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2018 16:45:14 -0400
Hi Robin, welcome to FLL!

I received a confirmation from "[log in to unmask]" to my registered
email address.  You're also able to check via your account dashboard if
it's been shipped by following the below steps.  If it hasn't been shipped
there will be no tracking number.

1) Under Team "Finance Options" click the "View Payment History" link:
2) Expand the "Registration" area by clicking on the triangle or the word
3) If the kit has been shipped, it will show the shipping date and the
tracking number (mine was via FedEx)
4) Go to the FedEx website, enter the tracking number and it will give you
the scheduled/estimated delivery date.