From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:45:11 -0500
Eric, I was sure the cut off was age.  You can't be any older than 14 on
January 1st of that competition year, which means that some 9th graders
(and possibly 10th graders) could compete in the FLL tournaments.  My team
had 2, 14 yr old 9th graders last year.  They can't compete this year, but
they were allowed by the league last year.
Correct me if I'm wrong!
Brandy