"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 May 2011 00:55:18 +0000
Greatings, FLL Teams!
Whether you're a veteran team or just starting to organize your group, please consider attending the Innaugural Roanoke Robot Parade on Saturday May 21st at the Science Museum of Western Virginia!

The challange is simple and non-competitive: have your robot follow a black line around a track, and don't run into any robots in front of you.
All team members registered, who complete a loop on our track, receive an original Robot Parade medallion!
It's a great chance to meet other robot enthusiasts, talk about the upcoming Food Factor and get your team into the spirit.

See more about it at http://www.thetechnologycouncil.com/roboparade

Questions? Drop me a line at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This event is organized and sponsored by the NewVa Corridor Technology Council and the Science Museum of Western Virginia.