From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:32:43 -0400
Michele,
The info given on the events is correct. You may have an extra match that qualifies at some events, however, only your highest score counts. The team should attempt as many missions as they want, but tell them that it is important to have a few consistent ones.

Performance is only 25% of their score for the day, so they should also be prepared for the judging interviews.

Darlene

"Think you can; think you can't--either way you'll be right." ~Henry Ford