From:
Lisa Flannery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Flannery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2019 22:49:02 +0000
I never saw tracking info, but from the date of payment to arrival on my doorstep was 29 days.  Our challenge kit arrived yesterday.  I did receive two separate emails telling me part of my order was shipped.  The first was delivered 7 days later.  I expect our engineering notebooks to arrive next week.

Last year, I ordered in June and received our kit on August 16th.  So, I don’t think shipping correlates directly to the order date.

Hope that helps.

Lisa

Sent from my iPhone