Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:57:25 +0000
8bit
From:
"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
All -

We got the activities registration up last night and sent it to the Championship List on the listserv.

More details will be coming throughout the week - so please be diligent with your e-mail.

A copy of the inside of the program is posted on the www.vadcfll.org website to give you all some idea of the general schedule.  We plan on sending detailed schedules out to individual teams via e-mail on Thursday.  The e-mailed version will be a good draft, but the final schedule will be included in the team packets you'll get at registration.

Friday there will be a swap meet at the new Harrisonburg Children's Museum - it is a very cool place and we'll have pieces from old field sets to prime the meet.  The swap meet will run from 5:00 until 7:00.  The Harrisonburg Holiday Parade will start at 7:00 and teams can watch from right outside the Children's Museum (150 S. Main;  http://www.hcmuseum.org/cms/Home/VisitUs/tabid/82/Default.aspx ).

Saturday is research and teamwork takes place at Memorial Hall - no robot required -
-	Registration will open at 8:00 am
-	Tournament fee is $100
-	You'll need to bring 3 copies of your team information sheet - turn one in at registration, the other two go to the judges
-	You'll need copies of the release forms for all participants/coaches/parents etc. (the release form has a photo release which is the reason we want everyone to turn one in)
-	The physical address of Memorial Hall is 395 S. High Street

Sunday will be all robot stuff - and will take place at Harrisonburg High School - bring your robot and your research stuff
-	The physical location of Harrisonburg High is 1001 Garbers Church Road
-	Each team will have a small team area
-	Bring one copy of your team info sheet for the robot design judges

I'm sure everyone has a lot of questions - send them.

Nick