Jason Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:12:57 -0400
Quick questions...Is there a way I can access the "how to" video for the missions without going to Youtube? My school district has blocked youtube and I would really like to show my students that video.

Thanks!

Jason Shepard
Gifted Education Resource Teacher

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee.  This message is not to be forwarded, redirected, or copied to anyone except senior staff in the Prince William County Public Schools or as expressly authorized by the sender.  Printed copies of this email are to be held as confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please delete this message and any attachments and notify the sender by return email or by the number(s) listed above.