Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 14:38:57 -0400
8bit
From:
Carolyn R Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Has anyone registered today?  I can't seem to get past the first page where you set up a login and I don't know if it has something to do with their site or my computer here.

Thanks.

Carolyn